- Assad and Saddam, Khan Sheikhoun and Halabja, 2017 and 1988
- On the Donald: How worried should we be?
- Report of a high-level private debate on Brexit in London on June 14, 2016
- Peter Cave on my review of Bryan Magee’s Ultimate Questions
- Bryan Magee’s Ultimate Questions, Princeton University Press, 2016.
Hazhir Teimourian on The tragedy of at least two Is… stentor61 on The tragedy of at least two Is… Tony Fahy on …
Monthly Archives: September 2013
“The hard heart of the world is no-longer my business” Even though I remain opposed to a significant Western military intervention in the civil war in Syria, I think that last week’s decision by the House of Commons regarding that … Continue reading
2nd of Sep 2013 “The hard heart of the world is no-longer my business” By Hazhir Teimourian Even though (as a writer on Middle Eastern matters of some 40 years,) I am opposed to a significant Western military intervention in … Continue reading