- Assad and Saddam, Khan Sheikhoun and Halabja, 2017 and 1988
- On the Donald: How worried should we be?
- Report of a high-level private debate on Brexit in London on June 14, 2016
- Peter Cave on my review of Bryan Magee’s Ultimate Questions
- Bryan Magee’s Ultimate Questions, Princeton University Press, 2016.
Hazhir Teimourian on The tragedy of at least two Is… stentor61 on The tragedy of at least two Is… Tony Fahy on …
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Late last week on BBC Radio Wales, my old un-met friend Peter Johnson asked whether Syria’s unspeakable hereditary president should worry over Nato’s aerial success in helping to bring down the equally unspeakable Kings of Kings of Africa. I replied: “Ah, events, my … Continue reading